Monday, November 8, 2010

My Awesome Dress & Gear


I got my awesome dress custom made by Amanda Archer. It was a long process (if you remember the original sketch was quite different) but in the end it turned out absolutely perfect!  I wanted a dress that I could really dance in and twirl.  The color is also more of a cream then a white and that band in the middle is a midnight blue. At the bottom is one layer of custom tulle as well. 


For the ceremony, I wore Reef flip flops.  The ladies had the same ones but with brown straps rather than cream colored.


I didn't wear a vail and the only thing I wore in my hair was a single blue cornflower made out of an ultralight clay that was custom designed and made by Midori Designs.


After dinner I changed into some flats to prepare for dancing.  I found these on sale at DSW, they were so cute and comfortable and just a little flashy!

No comments:

Post a Comment