Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Amazing Family


Our family is amazing. They all got in on the hilarity of our formal pictures and that sure makes them special.


This one is actually my favorite though, I love the looks on everyone's faces and just all the fun and movement that's going on in this picture.  I'm sure this one will be getting some wall space in our house soon.


My dad's side of the family.


My mom's side of the family.


With Zeke's side of the family.


With my grandmother, from my dad's side.


With my grandmother, from my mom's side.  Isn't her outfit stunning!  It makes me think of Diane Keaton or someone else classy like that. 


With my mom, my aunt, and my grandmother aka the Ibarguen Girls.  Having the four of us all together was really special for me since we haven't all been together in one place at one time in quite a few years.


With all the Pease, Beckstrom, and Zwan cousins!  I thought this photo would be fun since it captures a generation of Zeke's side of the family.


With my stepsisters.  They played an important part in our ceremony in starting our binding together.


With Zeke's brother and sister-in-law and our adorable, and highly active, niece and nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment