Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Slideshow & Restarting the Wedding Photo Posts

I just watched our wedding slideshow again and realized that we never posted the link here, so there you go. Posted.

I also just realized that I sort of stopped posting about our wedding since we got back from our New Zealand Honeymoon.  Since I already posted about our ceremony, the big group picture, and our scrumptious dinner it looks like the next post up should be about the toasts! And then we can get into the crazy awesome dancing pictures!

So stay tuned for the rest of the wedding posts!

And after that I'll have to finally start working on the slideshow/film that I've been promising everyone from our New Zealand trip.  But first I have to sort the 1,600 photos down to a manageable couple of hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment