Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favorite Shots From Asilomar

So you may have gotten a look at some of the engagement pictures on Flickr already but I wanted to post some of my favorites from each spot. 

First, my favorite pictures from my favorite spot; the gazebo at Asilomar.  For those of you that don't know this is the exact spot that we got engaged and we wore the same clothes that we had on then for the photos.

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from that day...


What you don't get to see in these shots was how increadibly chilly out it was when we took these.  Poor Jenny had her hood up and was jumping up and down to keep warm.  After each series of shots she would run up and throw our matching hoodies from some of the other shots to me so I could wrap them around my legs to warm up since I was only wearing a pretty small and very thin dress. But it was all worth it in the end, because it was a beautiful sunset and Jenny took these amazing photos.

More to come later from the other locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment