We promise we'll update you all on something fun soon. Althought right now we are mostly doing some waiting to get some answers from our preferred venue...
For those of you marking dates on your calender even before we send our our save-the-dates (which we have an awesome idea for) here are the two prime candidates;
August 28, 2010
September 18, 2010
August was our first choice, but our current preferred venue has indicated to us that the prices will drop and the rules will be more flexible in September. So if we end up going with them, we will be chosing the September date.